Copyright ©2017 Distractify, Inc. All rights reserved.
Girl's Phone Charger Goes Into Her Foot And Everyone Is Grossed Out

 Growing up, I was always a messy kid. Many of us were, and it always seems to get worse as we approach our college years. For one Nebraskan native, her reluctance to clean her room came at a price. 

This is what her room looked like:
Twitter
And this is what happened.
Twitter
Yea, it's in there pretty deep
Twitter
She took pictures and posted a PSA on Twitter. Her post took off both for the picture of her room and for her new foot piercing.
Reactions were all over the place, but first and foremost, how did this even happen?
Ouch. Twitter didn't let her off easy. Folks expressed their disgust at her injury...
And the current condition of her room.
Still, some felt sympathy for her. A prong on the bottom of your foot isn't something that slides in all that smoothly after all.
But just as many people had no sympathy for her at all.
People made their jokes, of course.
And some folks used their excellent observational skills to help drive home just how dirty her room was.
But ultimately, she made out OK.
A photo of a clean room has yet to surface, but there were plenty of comments suggesting that she just clear a walkway through the room and pile things on the side instead.

 We're living in the future. 

Quantcast