Many Florida communities are currently devastated by Hurricane Irma, and rescue crews are needed for support and cleanup. The Gainesville Police Department is on the job, and they too are taking selfies as they get their shift started. One photo of a small night crew getting ready to work has taken the Internet by storm. Originally, the post read, "Officers Nordman, Hamill and Rengering...part of the night crew getting ready to do some work. #Irma."
But it had to be updated when everyone freaked out over how hot these dudes are:
Woah! I feel a heat wave coming on. As does everyone else:
The best part of all this may be how tickled the Gainesville Police are about it. They updated with some new info, including who is still single. They're also planning a calendar, with proceeds to go to Irma recovery. Shut up and take my money!
1. We are dying with the comments. You've actually made our chief blush with some of them.
2. MRS. Nordman and MRS. Hamill have also enjoyed knowing how millions of women are going crazy over their husbands.
3. We can confirm that Officer Rengering (far right with the amazing hair) IS SINGLE.
4. On another note, Officer Rengering is being placed into Cougar Prey Protective Care, similar to the witness protection program for his safety.
5. Please do not call 9-1-1 and request this group respond to your "incident"
6. There WILL be a calendar.
Thank you all for the hilarious comments...they have brightened our time up here. As for the calendar, we are going to try and do something fairly quickly and funds raised will go to Hurricane Irma recovery here in Florida.
The photo was so popular, that the Sarasota police decided to get in on the thirst trap action:
We just need one more team to serve and protect (these hotties):