I grew up near the woods and if there is one animal that I have seen more than any other it would be squirrels. They are everywhere. Trees, grass, dead in the middle of the road, you name it. But if there is one place I have never seen them it would be off fighting crime.
For a long time I thought it was because a squirrel would be no good in a fight. I mean, look at them! They are small, frail, and weak. They are even afraid of my tiny five-pound dog, and she's a tiny little thing!
Turns out though, this is a scam. You see, squirrels are really superheroes. It makes sense when you think about it. Superman pretends to be that weak loser, Clark Kent. So squirrels must be pretending, too.
Their secret got uncovered when a photographer caught a squirrel in a classic superhero pose. From there it was pretty easy to imagine them saving the day.
1. The Original
2. Cute, big guy
3. World Champion
4. The very first rodent kaiju
5. C’mon. C’mon.
6. Got him!
7. They’re everywhere!
8. Think you can outrun me?
9. Trick shot!
10. Puny mortal!
12. Move over, Rocket.
13. Wow! All of our moms are named Martha?
15. Getting too old for this
16. Bet you didn't expect Master Chief to look like this
17. Squirrel > Rabbit
18. I break combos and nuts
19. Looks like you could use some help
20. This isn't even my final form!
21. Am I the only one who works around here?
22. Somehow, this movie is less dumb now.
23. I can fly and surf!
24. The elements are mine to command! Also, this stump!
More from Distractify
More From Distractify
Entertainment Entertainment Entertainment Trending