I have a dog and if I am being completely honest, I do not understand what she is doing half the time. Last night she jumped on my bed and alternated between sleeping on and attacking my blanket. I'm fairly certain the blanket did not do anything to provoke her. Even so, I wish there was a way to just ask my dog to ask what is going on. Is she afraid of the blanket or are they just in a lover's quarrel?
I think all of us pet owners have a message we want to share with our pets. Mine would be "You need to chill out." I am willing to be bet most pet owners have something better to say. I think all of us pet owners have a message we want to share with our pets. Mine would be: "You need to chill out."
I am willing to be bet most pet owners have something better to say... After all, these Reddit users have some pretty fascinating ideas, and there are even more gems on the original thread at AskReddit. But check out these highlights below, and ask yourself: Would I utter these words to my favorite furry friend?
1. How can you be sure it is the neighbor?
2. It really is the best place for it.
3. Thanks for being honest.
4. Just wait a few hours
5. Please understand what to be afraid of
6. If you didn't sleep in the hallway we wouldn't have this problem.
7. Looks like we have a deal
8. You're old enough to know better
9. You're too big!
10. Was not expecting that last one.
11. Thor has earned it
12. Wait. So do you love me or not?
13. I'm sure he'd like to hear that.
14. He deserves a say
15. You're embarrassing me.
16. You might want to explain to your pets the concept of outside
17. But WHEN will you come back.
18. I get up so my cat can sleep
19. You're assuming animals want to use a toilet
20. This would be a hard thing to say out loud.
21. I like you but...
22. He did.
23. It was good string and an even better cat
24. Talk fast
25. We'll all come back in the end.
26. Your boobs are a shelf, right?
27. Well, how are you supposed to know if there is vomit if I don't vomit on you?
28. We're going to stay together forever
29. You can already do this.
More from Distractify
More From Distractify
Entertainment Trending Trending Trending