When it comes down to dessert breakfast foods, pancakes are right up there. Now, of course, crepes and waffles are better. Or at least, in my opinion they are. But who doesn't enjoy pancakes, at least once in a while?
Think about it: You an mix in some berries into the batter, some chocolate chips, or heck, even chunks of peanut butter or Nutella. You can top pancakes with some delicious maple, blueberry, or strawberry syrup and some warm butter. Pancakes make it incredibly easy to have a mouthgasm, which is clearly the best way to start the day.
Well, today's National Pancake Day and if you haven't had yourself some flapjacks in a while, today's probably the best day to sit down with a short or not-so-short stack and dig in. Just look at these pancake beauties below and explore the creative possibilities of America's favorite breakfast.
1. IHOP's giving away a free short stack today, FYI.
2. These firefighters are flipping good and flipping flapjacks.
3. "Snape eats Dumbledore!"
5. I don't know what a pancake tortoise is but it doesn't look very appetizing.
6. I know this is a golfer but he kinda looks like Waluigi.
You know, the evil version of Luigi?
7. Remember The Rock's epic cheat meal? I do.
8. Disney + Pancakes = amazing.
9. I don't have the heart to tell her that's not a turntable.
10. Even kitties love pancakes.
11. Insert inappropriate Arthur meme about munchies here.
12. *Heavy Breathing*
13. Deadpool does love pancakes.
14. Terrible joke is terrible.
15. Yes, it's true.
16. Those suspiciously look like crepes to me...
18. The ultimate breakfast food.
19. Oh yeah I wish I could slow this down even more.
20. GOOD BOY.
21. Yes...a lightsaber...
22. Please tell me there's a zoo that does this with the animals.
23. And of course, it isn't national pancake day without Prince.
More From Distractify
Entertainment Entertainment Food Entertainment
From Justin Timberlake hiding out in Montana to Taylor Swift's beach-side home in Rhode Island, here's where you can see famous faces even if you're not in a huge city.