Ah, retail. Where teenagers go to earn minimum wage and have their dreams and hopes crushed by the corporate machine. We’ve all had run ins with bizarre customers, making these tweets far too relatable for comfort…
1. YOU DON'T KNOW ME! I'M NOT HERE FOR YOUR COMFORT!
2. Please let this end soon. I can't fake smile forever.
3. Never heard that one before. You should try stand-up.
4. What can we do about it? We have zero authority.
5. Too real. And sort of unsettling...
Asked a Target employee if I could open this camera before I buy it and he said he wouldn't even care if I killed someone in front of him.— Chelsea Lockwood (@Chelsea_Elle) March 10, 2014