It is very hard to imagine being older. We see old people and see so much life experience and wonder, "what will I look like at that age" or "will I even make it to that age" and other questions along those lines. Old people are either warm and nice, really miserable, or very spiteful and have no filter and usually are hysterical. Visiting with older people like grandparents or other relatives or friends or even volunterring can be very fulfilling because of the wisdom that can be gained. It can also be pretty depressing to see someone with very little quality of life and the lack of the will to go on.
One thing is always for sure though, when trying to teach older people about technology, it is just about always a no win situation. Sometimes they can take to it, but you know phone calls asking about a pop-up or some other thing that could go wrong, is eventually coming.
When old people and technology converge, beautiful things can happen. For example?
1. Dogs become long babies.
2. Beans are remembered fondly.
3. McDonald's can rid PCs of viruses.
4. The kitchen turns unexpectedly somber.
5. Trader Joe's alienates.
6. There's never a bad time to post a photo of Buzz.
7. Phones have minds of their own.
8. Pigs are beautiful.
9. The Wu Tang Clam is a popular musical group.
10. Gingers are genetically gifted.
11. Emojis don't come naturally.
12. Dogs are vehemently defended.
13. And any type of abuse is strictly condemned.
14. Pizza pics are the place for chemo comments.
15. You always have a wingman.
16. Baking only means brownies.
17. Van conversions are the talk of the town.
18. One star means first place.
19. They just wanna know where the good food is.
More from Distractify