Decorations are like costumes, but for houses. It's true. It's one of the few times of year you can go out of your way to make your house look decidedly different. It's a chance to spice things up.
Think about it. It's October 31st. You're about to go out in some scary costume and have a good time. Of course your house is going to get jealous. So what do you do? You can't take your house with you, obviously, but you can give it its own scary costume. That's something. Give it some spooky cobwebs, maybe a zombie or two, and boom you have the best looking house on the block.
At least I hope that is what's happening. I hope all of these decorations are just costumes and not what the house truly looks like.
1. How old? Ye olde.
2. I think you have something on your roof.
3. The scariest inflatable tube man.
4. Where's the rest of him?
5. How do you expect your dog to sleep at night?
6. Is your mom Stanly Kubrick?
7. Well, this seems ominous.
8. Where are they off to?
9. Yeah, I wouldn't go in there.
10. Watch where you're going, idiot?
12. Don't go near it.
13. A modern classic.
14. Surprisingly spooky.
15. A Halloween Surprise.
16. I hope these stay up all year round.
17. There's a very spooky rave happening inside..
18. It belongs in a museum!
19. You're doing Tim Burton proud.
20. You know what? I can hold it.
21. You do not wan to see their basement.
More from Distractify