One of the most desirable qualities is to be popular. It makes sense, as popularity is typically a result of a combination of other positive factors. Everyone wants to be the cool kid.
Being popular oftentimes means that you are attractive, charming, and a good friend, obviously. Becoming all of those things can be overwhelming, so how can you even become just one thing?
That daunting task has become much easier thanks to Twitter. Users have been tweeting out their advice in four words or less to keep it real simple. So if being popular is a goal of yours, check out these simple steps.
1. Who wants to be friends with this horse?
3. Keep it simple.
4. Twitter followers are the best friends.
5. Oh, yeah!
6. You don't want to look like you are trying too hard.
7. Everyone would watch that.
8. Make your own social circle.
9. They're what made you popular.
10. Who says you can't buy friendship?
11. Y'all ready for my sick burns?
12. Little help?
14. You either are or you aren't.
15. Who cares if I am popular?
16. Or be a magician.
17. Secret is Farrah Fawcett hair spray.
18. Oh! Yeah. That makes sense.
19. Just don't look at them.
20. Also be sure the box is bigger on the inside.
21. That's what the internet is for.
22. This is the best idea yet!
23. Just make sure it isn't too difficult.
24. Never forget.
More from Distractify
More From Distractify
Humor Humor Humor Humor