Part of dating someone and ultimately marrying them is learning everything about them. Where they came from, where they work, what their dreams are. But what if all of that is a lie?
What if it was just an elaborate cover story to protect their true identity? What if they are secretly a foreign agent and everything you thought you knew turned out to be untrue? That would be bad.
I wish I had more insight than that, but I don't know what else to say besides, "That would be bad." If you are going through that I wish I had some advice for you, but all I can say is, good luck, buddy. And if you are just questioning if that's what you're going through, here's how you can know for sure.
1. Now how am I supposed to remember?
2. Not very secretive.
3. The firm has a great gym membership.
4. Which passport?
5. Speak clearly to me.
6. Can only go to 999.
7. How did we miss this? We're both bad at our jobs.
8. I warned you not to use my stuff!
9. Sorry. Training kicked in.
10. Honey, who's Pussy Galore?
11. Those things never work as advertised.
12. Only three digits? Weird.
14. You're going to have to do better than that!
15. Learn how to order a drink properly!
16. Better not get me sea bass this year.
17. Follow my lead.
18. Always on the clock.
19. Ask me about my backstory.
20. Some questions are best left unanswered.
21. Nothing to see here.
22. Or does he...
23. My high school had a great language program.
24. Lots of bad drivers around here.
25. Force of habit.
More From Distractify
Entertainment Trending Trending Entertainment
From 'Pretty Woman' to 'E.T.,' these movies originally had no "happily ever afters."