Game of Thrones is really making every episode count — which is good, since there are only two episodes left, and there's still a lot left to be resolved. Who will defeat Cersei? Who will sit on the Iron Throne? Will someone ever tell Ghost that he's a really, really good boy? For now, we don't know the answers to any of those questions, but we do know that Jon finally told his sisters about his true identity even after Daenerys begged him not to. Going against Sansa's advice, Dany took her army to King's Landing, only to be ambushed by Euron Greyjoy's fleet, lose another dragon (RIP Rhaegal), as well as her best friend, Missandei. The only way we can possibly process everything is through memes, of course.
1. That's why Ned Stark's hair is so big. It's full of secrets.
Not that keeping secrets did Ned any favors.
2. Whereas Jon absolutely cannot keep a secret.
Jon tells Arya and Sansa about his true identity literally the SAME DAY Dany tells him not to. We know that won't blow up in everyone's faces...
3. Losing Rhaegal after we thought we lost him last episode is just cruel.
RIP, sweet dragon.
4. Definitely Sansa after Jon told her the truth.
We knew what was going through Sansa's mind the second after Jon made her swear not to tell a soul about who he really is.
5. Revenge is pretty awesome.
Let's hope Dany gets it!
6. At least Tyrion survived the ambush.
We really thought he was a goner after that huge pole fell on him.
7. If Arya were there, none of this would have happened.
Arya would have totally wore Euron's face and then killed Cersei before she had the chance to do anything. Who you gonna call?
Ghostbusters Arya Stark.
8. That's going to be an awkward conversation later...
9. Tyrion really just wants everyone to get along.
Tyrion is just trying so, so hard.
10. Sansa might as well have ran to tell Tyrion about Jon.
Sometimes the tea is just too good to keep to yourself.
11. They did Ghost so, so wrong.
We're really not sure why Jon totally dismissed Ghost, who lost an ear for him!
12. The only occasion it would be OK for Thanos to show up.
Byeeee King's Landing!
13. Well, what's left of Dany's army.
Cersei killed Missandei AND Rhaegal.
14. Jaime did NOT just dump Brienne like that. NOT OKAY.
15. Varys is on to something...
Gotta give it to Varys, always calculating who to bet on. Maybe Varys will be the one who sits on the Iron Throne.
16. All that character development over the last eight seasons down the drain!
Jaime is cancelled.
17. Byeeeee Cersei!
Honestly, would not care even a little bit if someone pushed Cersei off the top of that castle.
18. This about sums about this episode.
We're going to need a lot of time to recover.
19. Grey Worm is gonna John Wick Cersei's butt next episode.
Which is totally fair.
20. Hey, we know at least Arya will get it done.
Arya Stark 2020!
More from Distractify:
More From Distractify
Entertainment Entertainment Entertainment Entertainment