I don't know a single person in the world who doesn't like some form of pizza. Even my wife's cousin who can't stand cheese, or so he says, will get down with pizza whenever possible. And if for some reason you don't like red tomato sauce, you've got white slices, pesto slices - I mean the possibilities are endless.
The problem with pizza is that unless you get one of those healthy, cauliflower slices or cardboard carb-free dough (gross), it's really not that good for you. Any way you slice it, unless you're doing some major cardio or strenuous, calorie-burning activities, eating this deliciousness is probably not the best thing for your waistline.
But that doesn't change the fact that pizza is absolutely delicious, or that today is National Pizza Day.
So in honor of this yummy holiday, not only are people scarfing down slices of hot bread and melted cheese, but they're tweeting about it too.
2. Who gets the middle piece?
3. I have a lot of love for our pizza delivery man.
5. The only way I'd say "yes."
6. I'll risk it.
7. This is one battle I wouldn't want to lose.
10. Where can I get this merch?
11. Pizza on top of pizza is the only way to live.
12. Why do I relate to this so deeply?
13. I'm sorry ... but have you lost your mind?
14. What I wouldn't give to take a ride in this.
15. So true...
16. I've never been jealous of a squirrel before.
17. This is me in cat form.
More From Distractify
Trending Trending Trending Trending