Snow days are great...when you're a kid. But when you're a grown adult with responsibilities and things to accomplish, it's really inconvenient.
But I'm sure there are plenty of people who are excited that they don't have work, or that their college courses are canceled. After all, once you're trapped in a snowstorm, there's not much you can do except make the best out of a crummy situation.
Blizzard Stella hit the New York City area yesterday evening, and has since dumped close to three feet of snow on those poor East Coasters.
In preparation for the storm, people stocked up on water, food, and triple checked their internet connections. Because you can't control the blizzard, but you can control your reaction to it, like these people did.
1. Look at that snow art.
2. Now this is just cruel ... and hilarious.
3. We love a solid overreaction.
4. What you need for a snowstorm: food, water and a dog to cuddle with.
5. Pranksters for the win.
6. SNOW DAY! SNOW DAY! SNOW DAY!
7. This is a little too accurate, sadly.
8. Important life lesson right here.
9. You think you've got it bad... just check out this house.
10. The absolute worst thing that could ever happen as a child.
11. I just love ice-skating to work!
12. Everyone could use a fridge made out of snow.
13. Bosses be crazy.
14. What an extremely helpful chart.
15. Stanley would be proud.
16. Do you speak Bay Stater?
17. It's Panic at the Disco over here...
19. Always be prepared.
20. All we can do is laugh.
21. Get ready to do some shoveling.
22. A diamond in the rough.
More From Distractify
Entertainment Entertainment Entertainment Trending