I feel like World War II is one of those subjects that is nearly impossible to cover in school. There is just so much happening in so many different places over such a long period of time, it is no wonder that so many details get left out. Even if you try to do your own research, the sheer amount of information out there can be overwhelming and you may not know where to start.
Fortunately, some of the good folks on Reddit are here to help you out and share some lesser known facts. They don't cover everything here, obviously, but it is a good place to start.
1. The horses had other places to be.
2. They were also still recovering from a pervious World War.
3. Lots of things happened to lots of people.
4. War is a team effort.
5. It is what needed to be done.
6. See? Vegetables are pointless.
8. It was close.
9. Gotta love those Soviets.
10. This is an important one to remember.
11. Wait, wait. India was there?
12. Not something you want a Gold Medal in.
13. Eugenics were really popular for a while.
14. Google this, and have it ruin the rest of your day.
16. Never would have guessed this.
17. This is like saying the world didn't exist before 1776.
18. That is a lot of people.
19. This is fun. You know, relatively.
20. Y'all need to read Slaughterhouse Five.
21. I blame American pop culture.
22. So you're saying we should bring back rationing?
23. This is not surprising.
24. Nazis in space?
More from Distractify
More From Distractify
Trending Trending Trending Trending