The high school I went to had a strict anti-bullying policy. So naturally kids were bullied all the time. I do really think that you can't force someone to be kind. You can only change the culture around them and make it a place where kindness thrives. I realize that changing a culture is a monumental and near impossible task. One that most people would rather not undertake. Still, there are people who do it and try to make their schools a better place.
People like, well, these, people.
1. What a way to go out.
2. Plus, now you do know Iron Man is looking out for you.
3. This is how life long friendships are born.
4. It's a Christmas miracle!
5. How could you not tear up?
6. Those were the days.
7. I'll take them all, please.
8. I wonder what my handshake would be.
9. You are praised.
10. What a nice parting gift.
11. This melts my frozen heart.
12. The hero we all need.
13. I feel like this is the most inspiring thing a teacher could say.
14. The holidays are for everyone.
15. I hope these were left up all school year.
16. A wonderful idea!
17. Nothing's changed.
18. It's not great motivation but still very nice.
19. Uh, thanks.
20. I mean, this one wins, right?
Any school would've been a lot, lot better if there were more kids like these running through the halls. Well, not running because, you know, that's not allowed and all, but maybe a light, excited saunter. Something to intone that they are happy walking around and getting ready to get into some random acts of kindness.
More from Distractify
More From Distractify
Humor Entertainment Entertainment Entertainment