Animals are cute, right? We are all on the same page about that? Because I am not. Yes, I will concede that some animals are cute but plenty of them are just plain weird.
Like, have you ever seen a squid? Try to tell me that a squid is cute. See? Can't be done. What with their tentacles and ink pouches. They're disgusting!
Then there are animals that seem to be both cute and creepy. Maybe they have big, loving eyes but they are covered in spikes and teeth. The cuteness does not cancel out the creepiness, nor does the creepiness outweigh the cuteness. It exists as both. Like Schrödinger's cat, which is also cute and creepy.
1. You're not fooling anyone, snake!
2. Can scientists undiscover an animal?
3. A yawn more frightening than contagious.
4. This is normal.
5. Mr. Fuffles, the Dark Wizard.
6. Let us out!
7. Stay away!
8. What could go wrong?
9. Quaid, start the Reactor!
10. What did you expect to happen here?
11. This is why you need to eat slowly.
12. You monsters!
13. Sometimes the devil likes to possess my dog.
14. What? You got something to say?
15. Are we sure those aren't just sea creatures?
16. Thief! Stop him!
17. Don't look. I'm shy!
19. Um, what?
20. Gotta lick the whole thing.
21. Murder Face is a good name.
22. Are we sure these are the same species?
25. We're pals, right?
26. A Gold Medalist in Feline Gymnastics.
27. Look what I found!
28. Plenty for everyone!
29. That is quite the transformation.
30. What am I?
31. That is quite the pattern.
More From Distractify
Entertainment Entertainment Food Entertainment
From Justin Timberlake hiding out in Montana to Taylor Swift's beach-side home in Rhode Island, here's where you can see famous faces even if you're not in a huge city.