In an ideal world, you would only have one wedding and that means there is a lot of pressure to get it right. That's made even more complicated by the fact that everyone has their own definition of "right."
Do we want it to be small or large? Inside or outside? White or pink napkins? These are the kinds of questions that can keep people up at night.
The answer, I suppose, is that there is no real right answer. The right answer is whatever you decide it to be. So make your choice and stick with it. That's a lesson the following people learned a little too late.
1. Who cares?
2. Quality over quantity.
3. Parents will ruin your honeymoon.
4. Try to stress eat.
5. No one HAS to be a bridesmaid.
6. Always consult your Farmer's Almanac.
7. YOU should plan YOUR wedding.
8. I don't think this is a real rule.
9. Split the time.
11. Dudes need to look good too.
13. Are your relatives vultures?
14. A huge, modern problem.
16. That last line is going to be my motto for everything.
17. It is awkward for everyone.
18. At least it all worked out.
19. Dancing in the dark.
20. Food is for other people.
21. Kids ruin everything.
22. People want to see you.
23. So you regret everything?
More From Distractify
Entertainment Entertainment Trending Entertainment