Dr. Anthony S. Youn is a plastic surgeon based out of Michigan. He's been practicing for 16 years and has seen thousands of patients during that time. So you better believe he's seen some things, and probably some really weird things to go with it. After all, plastic surgery is one of the more odd-ball medical practices.
He recent wrote a book called The Age Fix: A Leading Plastic Surgeon Reveals How To Really Look Ten Years Younger which is all about ways to look younger and healthier without going under the knife.
To help promote the book he did an "Ask Me Anything" on Reddit earlier this week where he answered all those questions you were too afraid to ask and did confirm that, yes, he's seen some things.
1. Be a better parent.
2. Know who you are hiring.
3. How is this not a movie?
4. Yeah, everyone knows Angel grew his wings.
5. You need to have realistic expectations.
6. Boobs are great and different.
7. See plastic surgery does make people healthier.
8. Worth a shot.
9. Who knew?
10. A stitch in time saves nine.
11. We were all wondering.
12. Seems like a good policy.
13. I don't blame you, buddy.
14. Surgery isn't your only option.
15. Depends on your definition of worth.
16. Why stop?
17. Be patient.
18. Soon plastic surgery won't be surgery.
19. Bald guys can't catch a break.
20. People get surgery for all kinds of reason.
21. This is what we were all wondering.
More from Distractify
More From Distractify
From giant tubs of Nutella to barrels of whiskey, here's everything Costco offers that can sit proudly beside your pallet of freeze-dried jerky.
Entertainment Entertainment FYI