Dogs really never need any context for any situation they're in. No matter what, they're just dogs and fit everywhere.
Whether they're a mascot for a sports team, or running around the Death Star looking for cover, I'm never going to say, "what's that dog doing there?" as if I'm questioning whether or not they should be there. I'm going to say that same exact phrase with enthusiasm, like, "Haha! What's that dog doing there?" like it was something awesome. Because dogs are awesome.
Obviously, I'm not the only person that feels this way, which is why people are so obsessed with puppers in all shapes and sizes.
1. This dog who didn't want to miss lecture hall.
2. This dog who wants to Facetime, too.
3. This dog who's a firm believer in buckling up.
4. And seeing themselves on Twitter.
5. This pupper begging for some scratches.
6. This dog who wants to make sure you're hydrated.
7. These NASA dogs.
8. Good cop, dog cop.
9. All dogs are photogenic, even when they're not.
10. This head-turning head turner.
11. This owl-pup partnership.
12. The best frat member in the history of frats.
13. This therapy dog giving their all.
14. This wonderful business card.
15. This chill husky.
16. This guy who really, really loves the park.
17. What is it with dogs and lecture halls?
18. This pupper who's technically outside of the house.
20. This TV-watching, howling pup.
21. Those mini jumps!
22. This good boy who's giving it his all.
23. This dog who can run on water.
24. The only Mormon I'll open my front door for.
25. This protective boy.
26. This divine pupper.
27. The cutest little teacher's assistant you've ever seen.
28. This three-part doggy rain-cloak tale.
29. This puppy having a very, very happy birthday.
30. This flying head-pup.
31. This cute criminal.
32. This dog of God.
33. This guy who proved that dogs > celebrities, every time.
It also just proves Chris Evans is the man.
More from Distractify:
More From Distractify
Entertainment Trending Trending Entertainment
From 'Pretty Woman' to 'E.T.,' these movies originally had no "happily ever afters."