I travel by the New York City subway system nearly every day. Most of my friends hate it, but I'm normally pretty quick to defend it. Yes, there are delays but guess what? The world is filled with uncertainty and these things happen. If you don't like it, then you can get car. Oh, wait. You don't want to do that because you know the subway is the best!
That being said, there is one thing I cannot defend. Just the sheer number of weirdos who use the subway. I recognize this may be an unsolvable problem but I would at least like an attempt to be made. Or maybe I'm the biggest weirdo?
1. Where can I get that bag?
2. That seat is always taken.
4. She knows what she is about.
5. I never want to leave this train.
6. I mean, what do you even say about this one?
7. This belongs to us!
8. Why take the subway when you can fly?
9. Does he need help?
10. She gave up.
11. We've all had to change outfits mid subway ride.
12. This makes me feel lonely.
13. Someone needs to rescue that doll.
14. Pay attention to me!
15. Today is a good day.
16. Dr. Fate looks like he put on a few.
17. Always so hard to find time to work out.
18. Hey! Guess where I'm going?
19. Well, how else is he supposed to get from place to place?
20. We're having a fancy dinner later.
21. It's concerning you felt like you had to explain this.
23. Nope! Shut it down!
24. A raccoon's natural habitat.
25. The OG.
27. What's the worst that could happen?
28. Isn't PDA the worst?
29. It's worth remembering that dogs need to be contained.
30. Of course.
31. I hope no one sees me.
32. There aren't any trees down here! You lied to me!
33. Gym memberships are too expensive.
34. We're just out for a stroll.
35. I think my disguise is working.
36. Can't let it go to waste.
37. What job are you going to?
More From Distractify
Entertainment Trending Trending Entertainment
From 'Pretty Woman' to 'E.T.,' these movies originally had no "happily ever afters."