I don't really like Yelp. I'd rather go into a place chosen at random and roll those dice rather than make an informed decision. I consider this to be more fun but I understand why not everyone is up for that.
You want to know if the food is bad or the servers are mean. It's never been easier to just open your phone, pop the app open and see if you are about to have the worst dinner of your life. So why deal with that if you can avoid it?
I'll tell you why. So later, you can go on the internet and complain. Just make sure your complaints are true before you publish them because the owner will find you, and will call you out.
1. I'll listen to my gut over your experience!
2. The real issue is the stench.
3. How icky.
4. Now you have the whole story.
5. You are a terrible liar.
6. Sounds like a good time though.
7. We're all rooting for you two.
8. Isn't food the most important part?
9. Get it together, Bjorn.
11. Yeah, this didn't happen.
12. You are just the middleman!
13. You're in the wrong spot.
14. I'm not a mind reader...
15. Wrong account, bro.
16. You may not want your home address out there like that.
17. Never believe people.
18. Who hurt you?
19. Know what you are getting in for.
20. There is a solid analogy at the end.
21. Sounds like they are in the wrong business.
More from Distractify
More From Distractify
Entertainment Entertainment Entertainment Entertainment