Marvel studios had a novel idea that started years ago. It was a simple philosophy: instead of turning in movies they knew were going to print money just because people are familiar with these beloved comic book characters and superheroes, they asked themselves a basic question.
"What if we made these movies good?"
Years later and pretty much every major Marvel studio release has been solid. Yes, Thor: The Dark World could've been much, but try telling me with a straight face that Rangarok isn't just incredible and I'll call you a liar.
DC's trying to keep up with Marvel's excellence, and although their films are making money, it's obvious that they've got a lot of work to do when it comes to, you know, churning out quality content. Maybe these Marvel memes will inspire them to get their act together.
1. Oh, Bucky.
2. That's definitely the conversation they're having.
3. I'm kinda jealous of him.
4. We don't deserve Thor.
5. You shouldn't talk bro, you were frozen while the love of your life was put in a nursing home.
6. Pretty much.
7. I wish I was therrrreeee!
8. See how it feels?
9. Dude they're not even in the same universe.
10. OK this is easily the best one of the bunch.
11. I know, Deadpool. I know.
13. Marvel always does it better.
14. I agree, RDJ.
15. This movie can't come soon enough.
16. Please...I'll pay money.
17. Poor Loki.
18. Kind of a cop out.
19. Such a classy guy.
20. Got 'em.
21. Yep, basically.
22. Spiderman 3 doesn't exist.
23. How can one image so perfectly capture a tri-sibling relationship?
24. Sass from day one.
25. No one fools Michael Keaton.
26. Mixed signals here, bro.
27. BUT MOM!
28. Coincidence? I think not.
29. What a love story.
30. Not cool, Deadpool.
31. Didn't see this after credits scene.
32. Groot feels attacked.
33. Such a good fight sequence.
34. This pun is Odin-approved.
35. Too literal, bro.
36. Y'all grew up.
Marvel truly is the gift that keeps on giving.
More from Distractify:
More From Distractify
Entertainment Trending Trending Entertainment
From 'Pretty Woman' to 'E.T.,' these movies originally had no "happily ever afters."