If you've ever seen the opening scene of a horror movie, you know that the worst things always happen at night when someone is alone. It teaches the very valuable lesson that if you want to stay alive, never be by yourself at night... Or something like that.
Unfortunately, not everyone has that luxury. Some people's jobs require that they spend their nights alone in a creepy place. They're still alive, but you better believe that they have seen some things.
1. That's just what they want you to think.
2. One of you is lying.
3. The Phantom of the Opera?
4. Did anyone ever die in this hospital?
5. He was reincarnated as a ball?
6. Zombies love pizza.
7. Not where I thought this story would go.
8. You woke it up.
9. Are you sure that's what happened?
10. He likes his routine...
11. It sounds like you don't want to be in prison.
12. Yeah, you don't want to be a witness to that.
13. The others.
14. I feel like there has to be a better way to do this.
16. Are you sure they're deer?
17. You need an exorcism in there.
18. Do these lights pick up ghosts.
19. You found the portal!
20. This is a different kind of creepy.
21. This one wins.
More from Distractify
More From Distractify
Entertainment Trending Trending Entertainment
From 'Pretty Woman' to 'E.T.,' these movies originally had no "happily ever afters."