Your life's relationship with Halloween is as follows: Trick-or-treating, costume parties, helping your kids with trick-or-treating, giving out candy, becoming a spooky ghost. It's the costumes that just make Halloween great.
It's that third step I want to talk about today. Parents are always excited to dress their kids up. I get it. It's the main reason people have kids. That, and having the ability to steal their children's candy. But making them look extra awesome for the Halloween season is always something to look forward too.
So treasure this time while you can. It won't be long before you become a spooky ghost. Just hope you've got good ideas for you kids because these parents have the right idea.
2. World's tiniest elephant.
3. It's like looking into the future.
4. Count 'em.
5. That's going to blow up in your stomach!
7. Who ya gonna call?
8. Hey Frida!
9. Which one's which?
10. No! I am your daughter!
11. I'd hardly consider them friends.
12. Just get her home before midnight.
13. Don't worry. It's safe.
14. Beep! Beep! Whirl!
15. The dog is thrilled.
17. Gotta Trick-or-Treat them all!
18. Thank god you're here!
19. Adventure's out there!
20. Business is booming!
21. Worth it!
22. How cowardly.
23. They're on an adventure!
24. Don't get into any wacky hijinks, you two!
25. Get him back in the water!
26. What a lazy cop!
27. One day, kid. One day.
More from Distractify
More From Distractify
Trending Trending Trending Trending