The only thing more stressful than picking out a Halloween costume is picking out a Halloween group costume. Everyone has their own thoughts on what the theme should be and if you are ever able to make that decision you will still need to decide what every individual person will be.
The easiest way to handle this is just have a family costume. Have the parents decide and if anyone questions it they can just say, "My house, my rules, my costumes." The discussion normally ends there. Someones gotta make the tough calls for the family.
That might seem like a totalitarian way to deal with Halloween but, hey, it worked out for these families.
1. Everyone plays The Colonel eventually.
2. All your favorite secondary Star Wars characters.
3. Accurate size of an Ewok.
5. What are those yellow things? I've never seen them before.
6. Go, X-Wing, go!
7. Lots of Marios and Luigis.
8. Gang's all here.
9. I hope nothing bad happens to them.
10. O-o-h child.
11. Are we sure these aren't the real Incredibles?
12. It's like an episode of 21 Jump Street.
14. How did you explain this costume to your daughters?
15. Who you gonna call?
16. I can't tell if there is a person in that Gingerbread costume or not.
17. The royal family.
18. They kill it every year.
19. The family that dresses up together, stays together.
20. Very convenient that your kids look exactly like those characters.
21. I choose you!
More from Distractify
More From Distractify
Humor Entertainment Entertainment LOL
From giant tubs of Nutella to barrels of whiskey, here's everything Costco offers that can sit proudly beside your pallet of freeze-dried jerky.