There's a bar about a mile away from where I live that allows dogs. From what I understand, there is always just a pack of dogs running around in there while people grab drinks. Doesn't sound too hygienic, but it does sound really fun.
I've been thinking about taking my dog there, but I think walking a mile there and a mile back might kill her. A mile isn't too many steps for me, but she is about the size of my foot, so it might be too many for her. I suppose I could carry her, but she sheds a lot and I don't want to walk into a bar more fur than man.
I just bring this up because I'm really jealous of these people who are able to go on long hikes with their dogs. Hopefully my next dog will be bigger than my foot. Arm-length is the goal.
1. Hiding in the brush.
3. Are you seeing this?
5. Whatcha got in there?
6. Are you coming or not?
7. I can't go on.
8. Just cooling off.
9. I need a drink.
10. Just a quick picture before your swim.
11. Pack dog.
13. I'd so much rather stay at home and watch TV.
14. This is the only way to travel.
15. What do you need? I got you.
16. Stay close.
17. This was a good day.
18. One quick photo and then let's get back to it.
19. Big dog. Bigger hikes.
20. I found a stick.
21. How'd I get up here?
22. Let's never leave.
23. Nothing like a post-hike nap.
24. There is beauty everywhere.
25. That is a people bench, Charlie.
26. Time to go home.
More from Distractify
More From Distractify
Animals Animals Animals Animals