I've had the same haircut for 27 years and I have no idea how to explain it to people. The closest I can come is just "standard male haircut," which most people seem to understand, but is still pretty vague.
This causes some problems whenever I go to the barber and they ask me what I want. I don't want to say "standard male haircut," because they might think I am making fun of their profession. So instead I just say, "Uh, shorter."
Thankfully, that always does the trick and I leave with exactly what I wanted. Still, I am always afraid that my requests are so vague that I'll walk away looking like one of these guys.
1. Better than a tattoo.
2. I don't know what you were expecting.
3. Did you do that with a marker?
4. Now all the other Ricks will make fun of you.
5. He slept on a grill.
6. That is one old baby.
7. Is that a beard or a mask?
8. For the indecisive.
9. Poor baby.
10. Gotta love Shrek.
11. Nailed it.
12. Always fun to dress like your heroes.
13. What grade are you or your child in?
15. You missed a spot.
16. The worst of two worlds.
17. You nearly fooled me.
18. Why wear a hat when you can grow your own?
19. I gasped.
20. Only bangs, please.
21. You're frightening Angelica!
22. Are you going to pick that back up?
23. What is supposed to be happening here?
24. Stop it. We all know you are bald.
25. I'm nothing like my dad!
26. Good enough.
27. Your hair looks a little undercooked.
28. Her head is a veggie farm.
30. Pretty sure I've seen adults with this look, too.
31. Hope you had fun cleaning that up!
32. I mean, what do you even say about this one?
33. I just threw up.
34. I don't think your dog wanted you to do that.
35. Who's that guy?
More from Distractify
More From Distractify
FYI Entertainment Entertainment Humor