Embarrassing your children is the most important thing you can do as as parent. You know, after feeding them. And I guess making sure they are are safe is important, too. Of course, you are also going to want to make sure you instill some good values in them, as well. And you have to make sure they have a roof over their head. That seems kind of similar to making sure they are safe, but it feels different enough where it is worth mentioning.
And if you have two kids, you are going to want to make sure they get along with each other. Also, make sure that they both are fed and are safe. Really, I guess this is the same list as before just doubled. I mean, they only need one roof but...
Whatever. My point is that embarrassing your kids is the most important thing a parent can do. Or maybe it is in the top five most important things. You know what? Let's call it ten.
1. She did it all out of love!
2. This seems like something Mom should handle.
3. I guess it all worked out.
4. The first helicopter parent.
5. Haha. This is wrong, right?
6. This actually sounds kind of fun.
7. This isn't so much embarrassing as much as it is child endangerment.
8. Everyone look at my daughter so she can say hello!
9. They later went to prom together.
10. Um, yes.
11. There has to be a better way.
12. Could see how this would be rough.
13. The best way to ruin a terrible movie.
14. Everyone needs to know!
15. I'm not with them.
16. What a coincidence! Hehe. Sorry.
17. Who cares? It's natural.
18. That bed used to belong to someone else.
19. What? You don't think clowns and fast food are cool?
20. You want free garbage, don't you?
21. Who ever heard of someone making money with an engineering degree?
22. Come on, you guys. Know your science.
23. It'll be a great conversation starter!
24. Try apologizing for this with a straight face.
25. What a cool crowd.
26. This is still probably the best outcome to this story.
27. You know, with a little help you can make this problem go away.
28. Not so embarrassing. More terrifying.
More from Distractify
More From Distractify
Entertainment Trending Trending Entertainment
From 'Pretty Woman' to 'E.T.,' these movies originally had no "happily ever afters."