30 People Who Shouldn't Be Let Anywhere Near An Automobile
There are some laws that are clearly set up just to get people in trouble and make money off of them. Parking tickets, confusing traffic violation signs in major cities with hefty towing fees come to mind.
Then, there are some instances where I wish laws were more stringent to protect the rights of citizens, like the insane rise of property taxes in my home state, and the state's ability to basically steal your paid-off home if you don't pay these taxes is something I think needs to be re-evaluated. It's not like the government's sending somebody to your home to mow your lawn for you or service your septic tank - why do I need to pay a premium, every single year, for the privilege of holding on to something I already own? It's not like I have to pay taxes on a Macbook or car I own for the rest of my life, so why do I have to do the same thing for land? It makes zero sense.
But there are some laws that I think are perfectly designed to keep the public safe, and they are driver's licenses. I don't want someone who's incapable of driving a car operating a huge death machine down a highway or residential area. Sure, they're not perfect and the DMV is a mess, but at least the effort of making sure people are competent drivers is something I appreciate. But how these people got their licenses in the first place is beyond me.
1. This taco-loving driver who ruined their interior...because of a bee.
Bees do suck, but you know they swerved all over the road because of an insect.
2. This jerkwad who can't deal with snow or ice.
If you can't be bothered to clean your car after a storm, then you shouldn't have one.
3. This person who doesn't know up from down.
The wheels stay on the road, chief.
4. These Einsteins who over-estimated the size of a Camaro trunk.
It's a sports car for a reason.
5. The Incredible Hulk.
How did they manage to take it off in one piece?
6. This dump operator.
Might want to look where you're putting all that dirty water, broheem.
7. This person who can't be trusted with car rentals.
Hope they got the no deductible insurance option.
8. Trucks don't need to go swimming.
No matter how much they ask.
9. This overzealous off-roader.
Stick to the highway.
10. This person who clearly skipped physics class.
If the engine's in the front, the car's going to be heavier there.
11. Hope they have auto start.
Who would leave this out in a storm that severe?
12. This car owner who owns a cat that must really hate golf clubs.
Or cars. Or both.
13. This person who doesn't understand how accidents work.
Better to over-act and then tone it down, I guess.
14. This guy who wrecked both his and his sister's car within 24 hours.
Maybe don't drive.
15. Getting stuck on this rock...
...in the middle of nowhere...
16. If you know you're getting 6 feet of snow...
...maybe put it somewhere not exposed to the elements?
17. Ahh the old red solo cup taillight replacement technique.
Wait, that isn't a thing.
18. This mechanic who needed more than safety goggles.
Dude, I worry about your lungs.
19. If you care more about golf than putting your car in park...
Maybe you should take an uber.
20. This off-roader.
It's easy to get the whole high tide, low tide thing twisted.
21. Rubber bands are not substitute for a cheap mic headset...
I can tell that's an Android phone with a mic jack, too. No need for one of those fancy bluetooth ones, either.
22. In their defense...
How can you even access anything in that holder while you're driving?
23. This guy who locked his keys in the trunk.
Rule #1, keep your keys with you at all times.
24. Car interiors aren't vacuums.
Not sure who told you that.
25. This person who thinks trees are perfect parking spots.
Contrary to poplar belief, they're not.
26. Clearance signs are important.
27. This person who takes up not one, but two disabled parking spots.
28. This speeding psychopath.
Where are the cops when you need them?
29. I don't even know what I'm looking at here.
Are they seriously trying to drive like this?