Friends, unlike family, are the people in your life that you actually choose to be around. They're the people who have seen you at your worst, your drunkest, hungriest, saddest, angriest — and everything else in between. It's no small feat being a good friend. Friendships are the foundation of who you are as a person. To quote one of the greats: "You wouldn't buy a skirt without asking your friends first if it looks good on you." No, Gretchen Wieners, no you would not.
So, whether they provide a shoulder to cry on when you go through a bad breakup, or know your Taco Bell order by heart, friends should always be celebrated. So often are we whispering our love and adoration for our friends when they're picking us up off of the bathroom floor of the bar, or cleaning up the vomit we forgot was in our hair when we leave the party, but they deserve more than just our late-night belligerent mumbling.
We think you should tell your friends how much you love and appreciate them. To help commemorate your blossoming relationships, we rounded up 15 hilarious memes that you can send to your buddies to show how much you value your friendship. Get your group chats and DMs ready, and check out our list below!
1. For that friend who makes you take that final shot of alcohol, even though you told her you were done drinking.
2. For the friend who encouraged you to DM your crush.
3. For the friend who is always leading you out of the party by the arms.
4. For the friend who is the ultimate matchmaker for your love life.
5. For the friend who makes your social life ACTUALLY social.
6. For the friend who is the first person you call after your Tinder date.
7. For your friend who you constantly cry with over pizza and fries after a night out.
8. For the friend who is just as invested in The Bachelor relationships as you are.
9. For the friend who won't have a good night until she gets the perfect Instagram pic.
10. For the friend who just got engaged and can't stop talking about her perfect relationship. Meanwhile, you're sitting over here #singleAF.
11. For the friend who is constantly saving you from sending a late-night text to your ex.
12. For the friend who holds your hand because you forgot what it felt like because you're #singleforlife.
13. For the friend who screenshots the conversation between her and her man and sends it to you.
14. For the friend who is constantly cheering us on in life.
15. For the friend who you gossip with about the coworker you both hate.
More from Distractify:
More From Distractify
Entertainment Trending Trending Entertainment
From 'Pretty Woman' to 'E.T.,' these movies originally had no "happily ever afters."