These 19 People Are Ready To Talk About Their Near Death Experiences
In an AskReddit post, people who went through near-death experiences finally open up about them and what was going through their heads when they occurred. Many of these are tough reads.
You know what's scary about this world? It isn't everything. It is anything. The knowledge that anything is possible at any given moment. The chaotic unpredictability of it all is frightening. There's always a chance the worst possible thing could happen and you wouldn't even see it coming.
Some people have avoided that though just through sheer dumb luck. It's the kind of thing that affects everyone differently. Some people take it as divine intervention and other see it as just a happy coincidence. Whatever the case may be, it will be the kind of thing you will carry with you for the rest of your life.
1. The last line really sums it up.
2. Always leave your wallet behind.
3. This is the start to a horror movie.
4. Ties save lives.
5. A car is a great shield.
6. Thank you, Babysitter.
7. I don't think that's narcissistic at all.
8. If there is ever a reason to find a new career.
9. I mean, what do you even say about this one.
10. Let's just stay in the hotel.
11. Always go to the hospital as soon as you can.
12. Maybe hangovers aren't the worst.
13. Be sure to hug your dog.
14. I guess that is a good attitude to have.
15. High ground is the safe ground.
16. This is not the reaction I expected.
17. Find a partner who will accidentally save your life.
18. Thank goodness for suspicions.
19. It doesn't end, does it?
Yikesaroni and cheese. None of these sound like fun, not that they should be, I mean, they were near-death experiences and all.