There is something oddly satisfying about calling someone out. Few things feel better than calling someone a liar and explaining exactly how you know they are a liar.
Maybe one of the only better feelings is when people do it online. That way it exists forever for the whole world to see. A screencap becomes a plaque commemorating the nonsense that was called out here.
I mean, sure. You don't get the satisfaction of seeing the liar shrivel up and crawl away, but that is a small price to pay for immortality, no?
1. I like to think Harry Styles spends all day correcting people on Twitter.
2. Those are different but exactly the same.
3. Fake news!
4. It's a private jet that I share with the public.
5. Foiled again by security cameras.
6. Seems like you don't have the time for a lot of things.
7. Yeah, but they look so similar!
8. How dare someone choose what she wants to talk about!
9. It's worth repeating that Wendy's has the best social media presence.
10. Lying is hella rude.
11. A question for the ages.
12. The dog is innocent!
13. Come on man, indeed.
14. What a well constructed argument.
15. Thank you, Mom.
16. I'm siding with the police on this one.
17. Reckless driving isn't sexy.
18. Pff. What do you know about cars?
19. I'm angry and I don't know why!
20. My face is the top result.
21. Still, I want it to cost less.
22. We have the same snake? Weird.
23. This one bums me out.
24. What were you expecting?
More from Distractify
More From Distractify
Although they might hold the image of a bunch of stiff upper crusts, the royal family is actually changing for the better.