We've all had one of those days where we just don't feel like interacting with humanity. Like, the kids were screaming, you're in a fight with your spouse that got so annoying you forgot to eat breakfast and now you don't have time to pick up a bagel and with cream cheese before driving all the way to work, where you have to present in front of annoying Becky at a meeting.
But, we are social creatures and have to ultimately find a life by functioning in society, with other people. Otherwise, why waste your time? Just go and become a hermit.
Although that's a tad on the extreme side, and most of us aren't going to do that, that doesn't mean we have to like all of our human interactions of put up with them. Just ask these people and animals how they deal with the days that just can't be dealt with.
1. Did the dog roll up the window?
2. Not interested in baths.
3. Blue steel, dude, not "You're-gonna-get-murdered-steel".
4. Merriam-Webster don't play.
5. Kitty just wants to play :(
6. "Nah, I'm good."
7. Called. Out.
8. No. Brush. Teeth.
9. This mom who found out her son was rioting in Baltimore.
10. This horse.
11. Someone's not in the Christmas spirit.
12. This creeptacular dalmatian pic.
13. So over picture day.
14. "Nice cosplay, now please leave."
15. "Take your picture and get away from me."
16. "No booties, please."
17. I got your fun right here.
18. I take it he's not a fan.
19. This Russian woman who has no time for stick-ups.
20. This woman who stood up to a man who told her to "Go back to Mexico."
Sometimes, you just don't feel like entertaining anyone's nonsense.