High school is funny in a way that a lot of RPGs are funny. You level up your characters by fighting enemies in these small areas for hours and hours to beat this big bad, boss. Then, once that's done, you go out into another area of the game that eventually leads you to the World Map and you realize, "Wow, this game is a heck of a lot bigger than I imagined."
That's what high school was like for me: everything seems like such a big deal and then, once you get to college and start working multiple part-time jobs to save money, you realize that all of the stuff you dealt with in high school was petty and not worth your time.
Something that these high school seniors figured out before they walked to get their diplomas. I mean, why else would the treat the "sanctity of the yearbook" with such irreverence?
1. Why indeed?
"Why fall in love when you can fall asleep?"
2. The name struggle is real.
"Just give me my diploma and pronounce my name correctly."
3. Good to know, kid.
"In this photo I'm not wearing pants."
4. Jacob, I like where your head is at.
"Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy Taco Bell, which is basically the same thing."
5. You've got a point.
6. All caps for emphasis.
8. The boldest of claims.
9. Bri will never live that theft down.
10. This is just brilliant.
11. So sweet.
12. I should start rocking a turban.
13. You can just get it legally changed, you know...
14. It's why I go dumpster diving in Alpine.
15. But...that's not a change at all.
16. A self aware man.
17. Ohoo! I love Easter Eggs...oh....
18. The conspiracy theory thickens...
19. Am alive, can confirm.
20. It sets the mood.
21. It be like that sometimes.
22. Oh yes he did.
23. Thanks for putting that on the record.
24. Same, same, same.
25. This man knows what he's talking about.
26. The truth is out.
27. Don't we all, Joseph?
28. My head hurts, man.
29. Thanks for clearing that up, siblings.
30. Can't get roasted with the thing you roast yourself with.
31. *Slow clap*.
32. I know how it feels, bro.
33. Roll call must've been interesting.
35. That thought haunts me, constantly.
I wish I was as cool as these kids in high school.
More from Distractify:
More From Distractify
Entertainment Entertainment Entertainment Trending