When you think about math, comedy probably isn't the first thing that comes to mind. Unless you're a jock who gets a kick out of smashing nerds with their pocket protectors, and button-up shirts, and career ambitions in an in-demand field, and work ethic, and bright futures, and manners. Yeah, screw them.
But the truth is, you can make any subject in the world funny because there are enthusiasts for just about anything. Just look at all the niche meme accounts out there. Heck there's this amazing one for performance strongman lifting that I don't understand half the time but I follow anyway.
So if you like math and chuckle when someone leaves a room and says, "calc-u-later" then these are the jokes for you.
1. When you redefine 'the numbers game' on Tinder.
1. When you've been thinkin' bout those bell curves.
1. Jaden Smith's always blowing people's minds.
1. I don't get this but I'm pretty sure someone smarter than me does.
1. Numbers = hot.
1. One dealer you want hanging around the schoolyard.
1. My God.
1. Math debates get heated.
1. When you see math everywhere.
1. Tell him, Anakin.
1. LOL what a n00b.
1. Gentlemen! Please!
1. This version of Pokemon is nowhere near as fun...
1. There's more than one way to solve a problem.
1. At least this teacher has a sense of humor about applied mathematics.
1. Math can make you a better text buddy, too.
1. YouTube in a nutshell.
1. It ain't easy being cheesy.
1. I always forget that one!
1. You really did it now.
1. The REAL Taylor.
1. "What's the deal with sine? Cosine? Who's leasing a car?"
1. It'll never happen.
1. Do the math, nerd.
1. Very punny.
1. So easy, an ape could figure it out!
1. GET IT?!
1. I mean, I need copious amounts of coffee before attempting to study math, so...
Great, now I want a delicious cup of coffee :(