For some reason, Baby Boomers all love to complain about the same exact things. In case you don't know, Baby Boomers are the generation born between the mid-to-late 1940s and the early '60s. According to Wikipedia, they are tend to "think of themselves as a special generation," which could explain why they hate everything, or anyone, that doesn't fit the Baby Boomers.
And millennials. Don't even get them started on the youth. So, what frustrates Baby Boomers the most? Keep scrolling to find out.
1. How millennials are ruining everything, even the NFL.
2. Your phone habits are a serious issue to them.
Baby boomers: its bc that damn phone!!— yung igloo cooler🦑🥝 (@thugviolin) June 27, 2018
Belton locals: its because u support gays
3. They seem to hate understanding cognitive dissonance. Oh, and tattoos.
Some lady WORKING FULL TIME AT THE SAME PLACE I DO sees my sleeve and asked me how I'm gonna get a "real job" with all my tattoos. Bitch if you don't stay in your damn baby boomer lane I s2g— Nope (@JeanBerrey) June 27, 2018
4. They have a fresh hatred for ordering at eating establishments, for some reason.
i’ve never had a customer under 25 give me attitude. if i mess up/something out of my control happens, young people are typically so understanding.— campbell (@campbellurrutia) June 26, 2018
Baby Boomers will literally give you the most complicated order, send it back even if its what they asked for, and then complain https://t.co/bKxXRgeruc
5. Retail workers are natural enemies of the baby boomer, as well.
When you’re working in retail and a middle-aged/baby boomer customer gets mad at you for something you have no control over 😆🤗🤠🙀🤩🤩🤩⭐️💫— Trent Johnson (@trentjohnson_3) June 26, 2018
6. Baby boomers also hate personal responsibility for some reason.
I love when baby boomers talk about how 'kids' (Referring to the millennial generation) are terrible— Nerd Gigante (@BigDragonien) June 25, 2018
somehow completely bypassing the fact that most millennials were raised by their generation
Gee i wonder if it was bad parenting.
7. Silencing their phone is just something they're not cool with, either.
Baby Boomer Culture is having your phone’s ringer at maximum volume in a dead silent room and spending 30 seconds looking at the screen before silencing it.— ✊🌈💪🏳️🌈🤙 (@ROCKETDRAG) June 28, 2018
8. Did I mention how much they loathe retail workers?
young retail workers: haha oops forgot my name tag today no big deal— Jac Bernhard (@TheJacBernhard) June 28, 2018
baby boomers: THIS EMPLOYEE MUST BE HIDING HIS NAME TO WARD OFF CORPORATE BECAUSE HE IS CLEARLY A TERRIBLE WORKER AND DOESNT WANT ME TO KNOW HIS NAME.. SIR WHAT IS YOUR N A M E
9. Don't even get them started on all the holes in our jeans.
Why are baby boomers so obsessed with pointing out holes in jeans?? Focus on the holes you put in our housing market and economy, Deborah.— miss behaverly (@wavyygravy) February 7, 2017
10. Or the fact that back in their day, TV was so much simpler.
old people love to talk about how there were only 3 channels— em (@emwalrus) November 2, 2015
11. They love taking important calls smack dab in a movie theater.
Baby boomers are literally the only people i've ever seen on their phones in the movie theaters— Trevor (@trevorbcoleman) June 28, 2018
12. They also don't like your avocado toast. Put it down.
13. They want that booth seat and will wait for it, darn it.
Why do old people love sitting at booths at restaurants?— The Tatted Teacher (@tattedupteach) June 17, 2018
14. If you show them a picture on your phone, they will zoom in.
Why are older people obsessed with zooming in when you show them a picture on your phone 🤔— Craig Watson (@CraigWatsonnn) January 31, 2018
15. Their passive aggressiveness is real.
Why are older people so obsessed with telling you what time it is when they leave you voicemails?— michelle leibel (@speakingsarcasm) June 29, 2014
16. You will know what's been "bothering" them, no matter what.
17. They will pay cash. They will be precise in this transaction.
Old people are obsessed with paying with exact change— Sarah Vernon (@ayeeesarah) June 23, 2014
18. SIRI is a big deal to the baby boomer.
why are baby boomers unhealthily obsessed with using voice command— s a h a r (@punpun__die) October 18, 2017
19. Why aren't the lights on?
why are old people obsessed with making you have lights on in the room you’re in like let me sit in solemn— step funny (@dridsteph) June 20, 2018
20. I guess that's why the History channel used to be all Hitler footage.
I feel like old people only talk about the NFL and world war 2— Ryan (@Rlec22) January 13, 2016
21. They're unhealthily obsessed with the weather, for some reason.
Why are old people always obsessed with weather reports? Even what the weather is like in areas where they don’t live?— Andrea Alberti (@HubberdMother) May 8, 2018
22. On how to made it to work, home, the store, your place, etc.
Why are older people SO obsessed with talking about what route/highway you drove?— Shannon McHugh (@stmchugh) November 17, 2014
23. Do they not know what the space bar is used for?
Why do older people always text like this... are they obsessed with ellipsis... or are they scared of single periods & other puntucation...— V(=^ㅇωㅇ^=)v (@kimbowee) August 7, 2017
24. They really want you off that darn phone thing.
old people are so obsessed with banning phones at concerts, why do they care so much how i enjoy my time— a 🦋 (@parisaIina) June 8, 2018
25. Cursive is pointless. But don't tell that to a Baby Boomer.
26. If you got a received a gift, you better have a stack of Thank You cards ready to send out.
Why are baby boomers obsessed with thank you cards? Why must every gift or card given merit a thank you card?— Chelsea Babcock (@seababz) May 10, 2013
27. They want to let you know that drinking from the hose on a hot summer day was paradise.
Why are baby boomers so obsessed with the fact that they grew up biking without helmets and drinking water from the hose? Always drinking water from the hose. I drank from the hose too and I also had a gameboy, debra— Addison Peacock (@Addison_Peacock) January 8, 2018
28. A lot of their friends are dead. They want you to know that and their opinions.
Why do old people always have someone recently dead to talk about— 0ssa (@a0ssa) August 12, 2015
"My good friend Jimmy who passed away about 5 minutes ago..."
29. If they're calling you from the car without their hands, you will know about it.
Why are Boomers so obsessed with Bluetooth hands-free phone calls in their automobiles?— Alex McNabb (@AlexJMcNabb) June 19, 2018
30. They can never figure out how the darn thing works, either.
Why do baby boomers love really complicated tv remotes— plum! (@barahsanks) November 24, 2017
31. In their defense, pecans are delicious.
Why do all old people love pecans— Allie LeBlanc (@AlllzzzL) February 22, 2018
And pecan pie, what? I'm siding with the Boomers on this one.