20+ Knee-Slapping January and Winter Jokes for All-Ages
As we settle into the first months of winter, nothing says comfort like a healthy dose of humor. Here are some January jokes and winter jokes for kids.
Winter is upon us. The days are shorter, the nights are longer, and it's absolutely freezing outside. And once the holidays are past us, everyone needs a little something extra to keep themselves entertained. What better way to get your blood flowing than with a good, hearty, belly laugh?
As we begin to settle into the reality that it's already January, here are some all-age winter jokes and January jokes for kids to help us all enjoy the chilliest of seasons.
Keep scrolling for some wintery giggles!
January jokes for kids
1. Q: What's the most common resolution for 2021?
A: To do all the things we said we'd do in 2020.
2. Q: What's for breakfast on really cold days in January?
A: Frosted Snowflakes.
3. Knock, knock.
Noah good joke about January?
4. Q: What do you have in December that you don't have in January?
A: The letter D.
5. Knock, knock.
Icy a January snow storm coming!
6. Q: What can you catch in January with your eyes closed?
A: A cold.
7. Q: Where do you find Google in January?
A: In the winternet.
8. Q: Which month does the Brady Bunch like most?
9. Q: What does a ghost say on Jan. 1?
A: Happy Boo Year!
10. Q: How was the snow globe feeling in January?
A: A little shaken!
11. Q: What do you call a temper tantrum that a snowman throws in January?
A: A meltdown.
Winter jokes for kids
12. Q: What falls in the winter but never gets hurt?
13. Q: Where do snowmen keep their money?
A: In a snowbank.
14. Q: How does a penguin build a house?
A: Igloos it together.
15. Q: What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
16. Q: What does Frosty the Snowman like to put on his icebergers?
A: Chilly sauce!
17. Q: Where do snowmen go to dance?
A: To the snowball.
18. Q: What do you call a snowman in August?
A: A puddle.
19. Q: Who is Frosty the Snowman's favorite aunt?
A: Aunt Arctica.
20. Q: What did the snowman want to be when he grew up?
A: He wanted to break into snow business.
21. Q: How do you scare a snowman?
A: Point a hair dryer at him!
22. Q: What do mountains wear to keep warm?
23. Q: What is red, white, and blue over winter break?
A: A sad candy cane.
24. Q: Why did Frosty the Snowman have a carrot in his nose?
A: Because he forgot where the refrigerator was.
26. Q: What is an angry polar bear's favorite food?
A: A "brrr" "grrr"!
27. Q: Why don't you see any penguins in Britain?
A: Because they're afraid of Wales!
28. Q: Why did the snowman go to the doctor?
A: He had the chills!