1. Hello, it's me.
Kicking off these Pride memes with a little self-deprecating humor.
2. If you're homophobic, you're in the wrong place.
3. Know the difference.
This diagram would have made geometry class so much easier.
4. Everyone knows the gays are superheroes.
Yes, it's true, we don't sleep ... ever. Rainbows give us magical amounts of energy, and we stay up late to fight crime. It's really no big deal.
5. In case you were more of the Art History type.
All school subjects are gay during Pride Month.
6. Actually, everything is gay during Pride Month.
Squidward is all of us when our calendars changed from May to June.
7. When someone calls it "June."
Sorry y'all, it seems as though our beloved month of June has left the building. The sixth month of the year is officially renamed "Pride Month," whether you like it or not. Now if you would please excuse me, I have to go and be my fabulous self.
8. Including all the brands on Twitter and Instagram.
Actually, the corporations are the worst of us all.
9. Put another way...
10. It's true, though.
This year, we're all about supporting small, local businesses that actually care about progress and equality. Sorry, not sorry.
11. They obnoxiously scream "ALLY!" and wave the Pride flag.
Um, thank you for your service?
12. Give it to us GAY, TBQH.
13. Because, let's face it — we do everything better.
Even — or rather, especially — protests.
14. We have a serious agenda, and let us tell you, it's gay AF.
15. Where's the lie though?
16. Let's celebrate and respect our whole LGBTQ fam this month.
17. Try taking it back, Bryan. We dare you!
Who wouldn't pay to watch this guy try to reclaim the rainbow from Gays and give it back to God?
18. This kid is wise beyond his years.
Give this 11-year-old some sort of GLAAD award, right now, please.
19. When it's June and you have to dig up all of your rainbow flags.
Time to dust off that pride uniform that only comes out once a year.
20. The mystery of it all.
Call your S/O whatever you want!
21. Happy Pride!
Drink responsibly, respect pronouns, don't kink shame, and have fun!