We only get to be a teenager once and there is something very scary about that. If we don't do it right we'll never get a chance to try it again. So, no pressure, but don't blow it.
If you're a teenager and that thought scares you, there are people who can help you out. They were all teenagers once too, and they are called adults.
Look, I know the last thing you want to do is listen to them, but trust me when I say they know what they are talking about.
1. Laughing is temporary. Being a jerk is forever.
2. Just be yourself, kid!
3. Stay in school.
4. I'm pretty sure no one in my high school was having sex despite what they said at the time.
6. This is good advice for your whole life.
7. Don't do 'em.
8. No one likes this couple.
9. It's way easier than you think.
10. This goes back to the wear a condom one.
11. No he doesn't.
12. People want to help.
13. Down with romance! Up with stupidity!
14. You never know what will happen.
15. They might know what they are taking about.
16. Treasure what you have while you have it.
17. You're going to be embarrassed of your emo phase.
18. Take things seriously but not too seriously.
19. Always other fish in the sea.
20. You'll never get to experience this again.
21. The fallacy of sunk cost is real.
22. Wait until you are in college.
23. Online chat rooms don't count.
24. Just stick things out.
25. Your actions matter.
26. Cringing just thinking about it.
More from Distractify
More From Distractify
Relationships Relationships Relationships Relationships