TGI… JK, it’s only Wednesday... Monday has passed (thank goodness) but Friday still seems so far away. You feel exhausted, but a glimmer of hope is kindled inside as you look towards the quickly approaching weekend.
Science has shown that Wednesdays live in the middle part of our brains, in a space that inspires joy and hope, but at the same time exhaustion and woe. And that’s why we have Wednesday memes.
Wednesday memes are a great way to forget the dreadful first two days of the week. They are a celebration of the fact that Friday is a mere two days away. They are the inspiration you need to get through the rest of this hump day.
Scroll down for a collection of memes you can share with your suffering coworkers to make the day go by just a little faster.
1. When you’re excellent at logic.
2. When you finish your morning coffee and realize it wasn’t enough because it’s Wednesday and you need something a little stronger.
3. When even your playlists won’t let you forget what day of the week it is.
4. When your boss is focusing on the wrong issue.
5. The worst mistake you can make on a Wednesday.
6. When you come up with a productive plan for your Wednesday.
7. WHY GOD, WHYYYYYY!?!?!??
8. Hump day means you’re halfway there.
9. Are you even ready, gooorrrrrrrllllll.
10. These dang humps.
11. When you’re just trying to do your best.
12. Is someone trying to tell us something?
14. Some pro-tips to get through your Wednesday.
15. When you’re not in the mood for these memes.
16. Your Wednesday outgoing message.
17. In case anyone was unclear about the definition of Wednesdays.
18. Happy Wednesday guys!!!!
More from Distractify:
More From Distractify
Entertainment Entertainment Food Entertainment
From Justin Timberlake hiding out in Montana to Taylor Swift's beach-side home in Rhode Island, here's where you can see famous faces even if you're not in a huge city.