The truth isn't always stranger than fiction, but in these cases, it totally is.
1. Spooked Brazillian president moves out of official residence because of 'ghosts'
2. Radical Kuwaiti Sheikh Says Photoshop Forbidden
3. Police called to North Yorkshire school after toilet breaks 'limited to two a day'
6. Driver swerves to miss cat, hits house
9. Passenger causes plane to divert after he's charged $12 for a blanket
10. Net neutrality hurts health care and helps porn, Republican senator claims
11. India washing machine launched with 'curry' button
13. Hot story: Miami lawyer’s pants erupt in flames during arson trial in court
14. Sole candidate loses U of G student president election in narrow vote
15. Cold callers sold farming couple enough printer ink to last 1700 years
16. MIT offers $250,000 award for breaking the rules
17. World's Largest Rubber Duck is Coming to Toronto This Summer
18. Rabbit hole leads to 'Knights Templar' cave