The truth isn't always stranger than fiction, but in these cases, it totally is.
1. Footballer accidentally thanks his wife and girlfriend in incredible man of the match speech
2. Indian engineer named Saddam Hussain cannot get a job
3. Africa Trade Meeting Has No Africans After US Visa Denials
4. Female traffic light signals a step-forward for equality
5. 'Balloonatic' gets $26.5K fine for 'unconscionably stupid' lawn chair flight over Calgary
6. Man ‘stabbed a Catholic priest in the neck’ during Sunday service after yelling ‘You are Indian… you can’t say mass!’
7. American Legion's Testicle Festival urges you to 'come have a ball'
8. Archbishop in Sicily bans mafia from being godfathers
9. Manny Ramirez gets unlimited sushi as part of Japanese baseball contract
10. The Satanic Temple puts up anti-paddling billboard in Springtown
11. Man impersonating cop pulls over corrections officer
12. 'Narcissistic' bird wins internet fans in Australia
13. How a Vancouver pub 'annoyed an entire country' with a poorly poured pint of Guinness
14. Vasectomies peak during March Madness
15. An entire Southern Oregon town could be yours for $3.85 million
More From Distractify
Entertainment Entertainment Food Entertainment
From Justin Timberlake hiding out in Montana to Taylor Swift's beach-side home in Rhode Island, here's where you can see famous faces even if you're not in a huge city.