The truth isn't always stranger than fiction, but in these cases, it totally is.
1. Canada man's last name ruled too 'misogynistic' for license plate by DOT
2. 2 teen girls shot as Birmingham water balloon fight turns into gun fight at Senior Skip Day
3. Vladimir Putin Occupies Russians’ Dreams, Web Search Engine Says
4. Virginia police arrest sword-wielding man dressed as the Joker
5. British man among aid volunteers arrested for giving food to refugees stranded in Italy
6. Porn movie streamed through municipality loudspeaker in Turkey’s north
7. David Friedman confirmed: Man who said liberal Jews worse than Nazi collaborators to be US ambassador to Israel
8. Teen Attempts To Kill Girl For Sending Too Many Snapchats
9. Mnuchin — after admitting he wasn’t allowed to do so — plugs ‘Lego Batman’
10. Police called to South Euclid Taco Bell due to dispute over 'Fire' or 'Mild' sauce
Taco Bell customers are very particular about their sauces.
11. North Korea: Who would dare to piggyback on Kim Jong-un?
12. Contestants leave bleak wilderness after a year to find their reality show not on the air
13. Climate change helped cause Brexit, says Al Gore
All right Al, not everything goes back to global warming, homie.
14. I've got parasitic worms living inside me, and it's great
15. Tillerson: 'I didn't want this job ... My wife told me I'm supposed to do this'
16. Business woman who crashed car while drunk 'accidentally drank vodka and orange for breakfast'
Hate when that happens.
More From Distractify
Entertainment Entertainment Trending Entertainment