I'm not really a costume guy. My typical Halloween involves me just putting on stuff I already own, and then deciding to stay in anyway. That being said, I do really love seeing costumes on other people and I really, really love costumes on animals.
I mean, what's better than seeing a pug dressed like a bee? How about a pug dressed like a larger pug? Right??
The pug might hate that costume, and I get it, but we all make sacrifices for those we love. So thanks for taking one for the team, animals!
1. Party on.
2. Not a chicken.
3. Looks good.
4. Yes, please.
5. That is one happy devil.
7. Meeting people is so hard. Especially when you are a cat witch.
9. When you can't decide what to wear.
10. Too spooky for me.
11. Hey! Guess what I am!
12. Ready to serve Bowser.
14. This will be really valuable in twenty years.
15. This one too.
16. And another.
17. I hear he's replacing Ben Affleck.
18. Very funny.
19. You are a child's pet!
20. Saving the world is tough.
21. Purring and buzzing.
23. Very classy.
24. BRB. Just going to defeat the Empire real quick.
25. He's been with us the whole time.
26. Poor teddy bears.
27. Seeking buried treasure filled with dog treats and bones.
28. One of you is getting the much better deal here.
29. Help me. You're my only hope.
30. Pup, pup, and away.
31. This is great but also kind of sad.
More From Distractify
From giant tubs of Nutella to barrels of whiskey, here's everything Costco offers that can sit proudly beside your pallet of freeze-dried jerky.