Once you get through Monday and Tuesday, English-speaking calendars everywhere agree the rest of the week just spells WTF. But today, you're officially allowed to fantasize over your weekend plans instead of nostalgically rehashing what you got into last Friday and Saturday.
With just one more day of the work grind to go, Friday Eve is objectively everyone's second-favorite. Plus, you're over hump day(!) and have #TBTs and #TransformationThursdays to look forward to on social media. So take your good mood and make it even better by scrolling through these hilarious Thursday memes. After all, Thursdays are the new Fridays, if you haven't already heard.
Enjoy, laugh, and share these with someone who might need that extra boost to make it through mini-Friday.
1. Don't be a Negative Noreen when you could be a Positive Pauline.
2. Self-portrait on a Friday Eve.
3. Yeah, if the kitchen faucet could dispense vodka instead of water, I'd be fine with that too.
4. When you're skipping home after getting through 80 percent of the week.
5. Let us all pour out some of our non-alcoholic workday beverages. Cheers!
6. You're doing great, sweetie. Just 24 more hours to go.
7. Wait. Does anyone actually *like* hump day?!!
8. When you need to stop the world and control+alt+delete yourself out of this week.
9. When it's mini-Friday but you're not ready to tackle your to-do list yet.
10. Ever wonder what happens the day before Friday the 13th? Yeah, we hadn't either.
11. When you're trying to figure out what to call your depression every other day of the week.
12. When it's Transformation Thursday and you want to show off how far you've come since last weekend.
13. When anyone asks if you have fun plans for Thursday evening.
14. When you're trying to figure out how you'll get everything done at the office.
15. When you slack off on your one task as soon as hump day passes.
16. When you wake up thinking it's Friday but it's still only Friday Eve...
17. We feel attacked.
18. Even legal professionals need to give their brains a day off once in a while.
19. When you've already ignored your alarm three days in a row because your chocolate said to.
20. When you need a little bit of support to get through another day.
It's the very final push! Happy Friday Eve — you got this.
More from Distractify:
More From Distractify
From cigarettes to baby wipes, see what your fave celebs' unique, quirky scents are like.
Entertainment Entertainment Entertainment