The truth isn't always stranger than fiction, but in these cases, it totally is.
1. Panasonic wants employees to relax, limits work days to 11 hours.
2. Swedish politician proposes paid sex breaks for workers to boost fitness and childbirth
3. US government memo on the danger of leaking to media has been leaked
4. Barcelona to feed pigeons contraceptives in bid to slash numbers
5. French voters call on Barack Obama to run in country's presidential election
The man's on vacation, leave him alone.
6. White House blocks CNN, BBC, New York Times, LA Times from media briefing
7. Melania Trump would have been priority for deportation under new immigration rules
8. Depeche Mode tells “lifelong fan” Richard Spencer to f**k off
9. Plan a Protest, Lose Your House: Arizona Senate Passes SB 1142 Charging 'Provocateurs' With Racketeering
10. DNA test shows Subway sandwiches could contain just 50% chicken
11. US border agents ask Muhammad Ali's son: 'Are you a Muslim?'
12. Blind man tasered after his walking stick was mistaken for a gun by armed police officers
13. Conservationists call for 'red squirrel army'
14. Indonesian killer accused of murdering Kim Jong Nam was paid just $90 for the assassination
15. Prince Charles backs plan to use Nutella as bait to sterilise grey squirrels
16. Falcons player says Lady Gaga halftime show contributed to Super Bowl meltdown
17. YouTube cuts popular live stream of giraffe about to give birth for ‘nudity and sexual content’
18. 'I have to help them': Tennessee woman won't stop massaging horses despite risk of jail time
19. The LEGO Batman Movie under fire for being 'pro-gay propaganda'
20. A Top Conservative Said the Alt-Right Are Actually 'Left-Wing Fascists'
21. Philly man lied about kidnapped child to make police 'work harder' to find his stolen car
More from Distractify
More From Distractify
Entertainment Trending Entertainment Entertainment