The chances of meeting your idol are slim enough already. But the chances of meeting your idol while wearing the perfect shirt? Surprisingly, it has happened a few times...
1. Wishes come true.
Out of control foresight right here. Immortalizes the old adage, "where there's a will, there's a way."
2. One for 'Parks and Recreation' fans.
3. Oh myyyyyy.
I met George Takei once. OK, met is a stretch but we WERE seated next to each other for the entirety of a sushi omakaze. I don't remember the shirt I was wearing, but I would have if it had had Geroge's face on it.
4. Where have I seen that face before?
Well, this is getting a bit awkward.
He got him to do the face and everything! Surreal.
6. Look at that bust.
7. Anything is possible.
8. As luck would have it...
9. What are the chances?
10. Wrong mouse.
11. We all want this shirt.
12. I wouldn't start a fight with Andrew Luck if I were you.
14. That's a sore subject.
15. "Milk, I am your father."
16. They have a history.
17. They're both unimpressed.
18. How could you, Arnie?!
19. Et tu, George?
20. It is.
21. Look behind you.
22. I'm a PC
23. Ryan Drummond is the voice of Sonic if you didn't know.
24. Oh, Bill.
27. Technically, they didn't meet.
28. Poor guy.
29. Bill gets around a lot.
30. Ian is just trolling at this point.
More from Distractify:
More From Distractify
Entertainment Entertainment Food Entertainment
From Justin Timberlake hiding out in Montana to Taylor Swift's beach-side home in Rhode Island, here's where you can see famous faces even if you're not in a huge city.