It's no secret that Amazon's Prime Day has become one of the biggest online shopping events of the year. In 2019, the two-day sale event from the online retailer produced more sales than the previous Black Friday and Cyber Monday combined, and given this year's event has already been postponed by three months, it's expected to be just as big.
But Amazon isn't the only retailer starting its sales early this year. Walmart has also started its own Prime Day spinoff, called the "Big Save" sale.
Starting on Oct. 11, Walmart's sale rivals Amazon's, running for five days instead of two and featuring some deals that are arguably better than the online shop. The event boasts "Black Friday-like savings on thousands of items," including electronics, appliances, and other big-ticket items.
But what are the sales? Here are some of the best deals happening right now during Walmart's "Big Save" sale, and why you shouldn't pass them up.
Here are some of the best deals running during Walmart's "Big Save" sale.
- The Pioneer Woman Instant Pot $49.00 (originally $99.00) -- If you haven't snagged an Instant Pot yet from any of the other deals on them, it's high time to get one. Best for busy people who still want a well-thought-out home cooked meal at the end of the day, this appliance is bound to save you hours in the kitchen.
- JVC 55" Class 4K UHD 2160p HDR Roku Smart LED TV $248.00 (originally 399.99) -- With 4K resolution, this is one of the best deals on a new TV you'll find ahead of the holidays. Coupled with Roku capabilities already built-in, you'll want to grab this one before it sells out.
- ionVac Robot Vacuum $99.00 (originally 179.88) -- No one likes vacuuming, especially for those of us who live with furry friends. This robot vacuum will make sure to keep your house as pet hair-free as possible, removing one chore from your weekly to do list. Add that you're saving $80 on it, and you won't regret this purchase.
- Apple AirPods Pro $199.00 (originally $249.00) -- It's no secret this is the best deal right now for Apple's newest wireless earbuds. It's not likely you'll see them this cheap again this year.
- Apple Watch Series 3 38mm $169.00 (originally $199.00) -- While it's not the newest version of the Apple Watch, you get all of the functionality that makes investing in a smartwatch worth it, without the killer price tag. Snag this one before it sells out for sure.
- SAMSUNG Galaxy Watch 46mm $189.00 (originally $279.00) -- If you're looking to spend just a bit more money on your smart wear, but aren't a fan of Apple, the SAMSUNG Galaxy Watch is the next best option. At $90 off, you likely won't find another this cheap.
- Roku Streaming Stick+ $37.00 (originally $49.00) -- While this is definitely one of the smaller deals of the season, it's still a great option to save money on a streaming stick if you haven't made the purchase yet.
- Farberware Multi-Functional Air Fryer $49.98 (originally $99.00) -- Seriously, if you haven't bought an air fryer yet, you're missing out. Add that this one is half-off, and you really can't pass on this deal.