As the temperatures drop, you’re going to want to hit up the pumpkin patches in matching outfits with your kids or friends, and with all the cute fall-themed photos you’ll be taking, you’re going to need some equally adorable captions that will rack up the likes for your post.
So while you keep focusing your camera to get that perfect shot, we’re here to provide you with clever puns, inspirational quotes, and hilarious one-liners that you can use for the perfect pumpkin patch Instagram caption.
Pumpkin patch captions for Instagram
1. Carving out some time for fun this October.
2. I'm hollow on the inside.
3. You're gourdgeous.
4. The only thing getting "lit" this weekend is my pumpkin spice candle.
5. Pumpkin kisses and harvest wishes.
6. You are the pick of the patch.
7. A pumpkin a day keeps the witches away.
8. Pumpkin is the spice of life.
9. There's no such thing as getting lost in a pumpkin patch.
10. Here's the scoop: Without you, my brains would turn into mush!
11. Orange you pumped for Halloween?
12. Let's get smashed!
13. Go big or gourd home.
14. Pumpkin spice and everything nice.
16. The Smashing Pumpkins
17. Pumpkin queens of the patch.
18. You're the pumpkin to my spice.
19. Oh my gourd, I love fall.
20. I'm just here for the pumpkin pie.
21. I've never met a pumpkin I didn't like.
22. Autumn leaves and pumpkins, please.
23. We're the cutest pumpkins in the patch.
24. Autumn skies and pumpkin pies.
25. Stressed, blessed, pumpkin obsessed.
26. Fall is my excuse for pumpkin everything.
27. Let's pumpkin spice things up!
28. What's my blood type? Pumpkin spice.
29. Sorry for what I said before I had my pumpkin spice latte.
30. How about them apples?
31. We got lost in this maize.
32. Can't reply, eating pumpkin pie.
33. You are never too old to play in the leaves.
34. There are two times of year: Autumn and waiting for autumn.
35. I never want to leaf this place.
36. I'm aMAIZED we found the pumpkin patch.
Pumpkin patch captions inspired by quotes.
37. "Each year, the Great Pumpkin rises out of the pumpkin patch that he thinks is the most sincere. He's gotta pick this one. He's got to. I don't see how a pumpkin patch can be more sincere than this one." — Linus, It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
38. "I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion." — Henry David Thoreau
39. "I can smell autumn dancing in the breeze. The sweet chill of pumpkin, and crisp sunburnt leaves." —Ann Drake
40. "If I were a bird, I would fly about the Earth seeking the successive autumns." — George Eliot