If you thought celebrating Halloween was just for Oct. 31, guess again, ghoul.
It’s officially October, which means it’s Halloween month, and you have every excuse to decorate your door with glow-in-the-dark cobwebs, bust out your favorite spooky skeleton decorations, buy a million mini pumpkins, chug pumpkin spice lattes, eat candy corn like your life depends on it and oh yeah — take a kajillion Halloween-inspired Instagram photos.
But even though you’ve nailed that pumpkin patch pic, made a Pinterest-perfect Halloween treat, or come up with like, the cutest couples costume ever, you’re still going to need a caption so good it’s scary. On that note, check out these ghoulishly good Halloween captions before you share that Instagram post.
Here's a few witch puns to consider as a good Halloween caption.
1. I just took a DNA test turns out I’m 100 percent that witch.
2. Resting witch face.
3. Bad witches only.
4. Witch better have my candy.
5. Witch you were here.
6. Basic witch.
7. Witching you a happy Halloween!
8. Don’t you witch your girlfriend was hot like me?
9. Trick or treat yourselves, witches.
10. Sippin' on gin and witches brew.
11. This is how you party when you’re witch and famous.
12. Bad witch.
13. Bow down, witches.
14. If the broom fits.
15. These witches are my best ghoulfriends.
Let's check out a few Halloween group photo captions.
16. Hot Ghoul Halloween.
17. We’re here for the boos.
19. Tricks and their treats.
20. Creepin’ it real.
21. Don’t we look fa-boo-lous?
23. Ginger, Baby, Sporty, Scary, Posh, and Pumpkin Spice.
24. With my ghoul friends.
25. Fangs for the memories.
26. Happy Hallow-scream!
27. Trick-or-treat yo' self.
How about some pumpkin-themed Halloween captions?!
28. Let’s give ‘em pumpkin to talk about.
29. Hello, gourd-geous!
30. Pumpkin spice and everything nice.
31. Let’s get lit.
32. Cutest pumpkin in the patch.
33. I love you a (pumpkin spice) latte.
34. Life is gourd.
35. The pump-king to my pump-queen.
36. Too gourd to be true.
37. No tricks, just treats and pumpkin carving here.
There's also plenty of ghost puns!
38. Keep calm and scare on.
39. Hello, boo-tiful.
40. If you've got it, haunt it.
41. Ghouls just wanna have fun.
42. Just me and my boo thang.
43. Not afraid to ghost your whole crew.
44. Mostly ghostly.
45. High Spirited.
46. Ghouls rule, boys drool.
47. Back on my boo-s--t.
50. Ready, set, ghoul.
There's also the option to use Halloween quotes as photo captions.
51. "It's all just a bunch of hocus pocus!" — Hocus Pocus
52. "Some people are born for Halloween, and some are just counting the days until Christmas." — Stephen Graham Jones
53. "Halloween is cool." — Halloweentown
54. "There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight." — Unknown
55. "Every day is Halloween, isn't it? For some of us." — Tim Burton
56. "Clothes make a statement. Costumes tell a story." — Mason Cooley
57. "Something wicked this way comes." — William Shakespeare
58. "I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." — L.M. Montgomery
59. "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble." — William Shakespeare
60. "Have you come to sing pumpkin carols?" — It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
61. "On Halloween, witches come true; wild ghosts escape from dreams. Each monster dances in the park." — Nick Gordon
62. "It's Halloween, everyone's entitled to one good scare." — Halloween (1978)